Saturday 1 July 2023

Hobby Update #1: June 2023

 This time I'm posting a short update regarding the wargaming and painting hobbies in my life in June, as I didn't manage to finish any projects. I will also skip showing you the photo of either the Leviathan box or the assembled inquisitorial models, as they were basically monopose. So, without further ado, let's get to the meat of it:

Played games: 2 games of Necromunda (the first was an introductory game, the second was the first game of a campaign) and a game of Kill Team.

Backlog Additions: Leviathan Box.

Assembled models: remaining inquisitorial retinue rom the Ashes of Faith box - 6 models (pistoleer, death world guardsman, mystic, auto-savant, servo skull, servitor).

Started projects: Corpse Grinder Cult gang, 10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders (after I said that I need a break from painting goblins, well...)

No comments:

Post a Comment