Wednesday 17 May 2023

Painted: Night Goblins with hand weapons and shields

 


I managed to paint another unit of Night Goblins. These were bought around the time I got the Battle for Skullpass box - the shop where I bought my first miniatures was closing, so I caught some discounted boxes - it happened somewhere between 2006 and 2008, when I was in junior high school. I assembled them pretty quickly, but they just stood and waited afterwards.

Once again slapchop proved to be a godsend and those little buggers lend themselves splendidly to that technique. I painted them in the same scheme as the Night Goblin Archers from Battle for Skullpass, the only new colour here was the blue (Highlord Blue speedpaint) that I used for the mushrooms.

I'm quite happy with how they turned out, but after 40 Night Goblins I need a little palate cleanser. We'll see what It'll be, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to tackle some more goblins in the near future, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment